Rebel With A Cause

Mixing prints. Not as intimidating as it sounds, I promise. All it takes is a few hundred, more than usual, outfit changes to see what works together haha. Here's a casual look mixing two busy prints together. Random, but I've always really wanted to visit Egypt, check out the neclace!
Also, I know I'm late but I'll be posting my valentines day outfit very soon. I also thought this would be a good time to tell you guy a little bit more about myself. As I am from England and now live in Toronto, my clothes are from everywhere and I also tend to shop one-off vintage also. So some of my clothes aren't available on the market to buy but at least you can see how I put things together. I'll also try my best to help you guys find similar stuff.
Take care creatures!

 



Shirt / Vintage | Leggings / Primark | Necklace / One-off piece | Boots / Dav

No comments:

Post a Comment