Wahey!

It's been too long beautiful people! So a couple of days ago I found out that I received an early acceptance to my dream fashion programs at my dream university! So excited to have the opportunity to study my passion next year! Make sure you always choose to persue what you love, it's an amazing feeling!
Anyway, here's another print on print outfit and I promise the next outfit wont have tights and shorts or skirts hehe. I got this skirt on sale for about $7 at H&M a couple of weeks ago, so try and get your hands on them!
Theres been a snow storm here in Toronto and school buses were cancelled which means no school! This is what it looks like outside right now and it's supposed to get worse.. hopefully there's no school tomorrow too.. so I can avoid two tests ;)



Sweater / Topshop | Skirt / H&M | Booties / G 21



 

No comments:

Post a Comment