Nitty Gritty

Toronto is really a beautiful city and it always surprises me by revealing more interesting things and places I never knew about before.
Yes, I am print clashing again (not to mention the busy background also) but it was so popular on all S/S 13 runways, so I'm off the hook!
 



spot me if you can :P

I think I found A's new hide out for all y'all Pretty Little Liars fans.. it was so creepy!


 So a cool way to wear a tie-up shirt is by leaving it untied and tucking it into something high-waisted! A new experiment I tried out and I love how it looks like a cut-out body suit.  How about that for two looks with one shirt?
 
Jacket / H&M | Denim Shirt / Miss Selfridge | Pants / H&M | Belt / Primark | Boots / Dav
 
Sunglasses / Toronto`s Black Market 

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and your style is phenomenal!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, love. :)

    xoxo
    http://crystalsbeautycorner.blogspot.com/2013/03/fotd-springtime-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pants!

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete